Enrollment Management, Student Success,
and Fundraising Management
Ruffalo Noel Levitz offers customized services that connect you with your target audience and engage them with your campus or organization. Whether you are recruiting prospective students, guiding current students to graduation, or cultivating donor relationships with alumni or patrons of your nonprofit, you can partner with Ruffalo Noel Levitz to achieve those goals more efficiently than you thought possible.
RNL Complete Enrollment covers the complete student lifecyle, from the college search process to enrollment, to graduation, as well as financial aid, market research, and strategy development.
- RNL Demand Builder: Search campaigns that target the right students and build engagement to the application state.
- RNL Student Journey: Create a self-directed enrollment experience for prospective students with this trailblazing approach to the college search process.
- RNL Adult, Online, and Graduate Enrollment Solutions: Drive enrollment with precise personalization and multichannel marketing that resonates with these growing populations.
- RNL NYS Demand Builder: Provides institutions in the New York market with a robust strategy to ensure out-of-state enrollment growth while managing the in-state environment.
- RNL NYS Analytics: Drives inquiries, applications, and enrollment with a robust combination of analytics, tools, and consulting.
- RNL Applicant Cultivator: Targeted applicant campaigns that nurture student interest.
- RNL International Student Recruitment: Engage international students through data-driven insights and culturally intelligent, personalized multichannel communication.
- RNL NYS Applicant Cultivator: Helps private institutions in the New York market develop an applicant pool.
- RNL ForecastPlus: Predictive modeling for qualifying inquiries.
- RNL Class Optimizer: Balances yield, awarding, and net revenue with your enrollment goals.
- RNL NYS Class and Price Optimizer: Optimizes enrollment and financial aid for New York State institutions.
- RNL Advanced FinAid Solutions: The most advanced financial aid leveraging available.
- RNL TrueCost Calculator: Fully customizable net price calculator that includes specific merit aid.
- RNL Yield Campaign: Multichannel campaign to increase conversion of admitted students.
- RNL Student Success: Comprehensive solution for increasing student retention and completion.
- RNL Re-Enrollment for Student Success: Boost enrollment and retention by re-engaging “lost” students who have not registered for classes or who have withdrawn.
- RNL Student Retention Predictor: Predictive analytics for student retention.
- RNL Retention Management System Plus: Early-alert motivational assessments, including:
- College Student Inventory for entering students
- Mid-Year Student Assessment
- Second-Year Student Assessment
- RNL Satisfaction-Priorities Assessments: Survey instruments that provide data for retention planning, campus initiatives, and accreditation, including:
- Student Satisfaction Inventory for traditional students
- Institutional Priorities Survey for campus personnel
- Adult Student Priorities Survey and Adult Learner Inventory
- Priorities Survey for Online Learners
- Parent Satisfaction Survey
- RNL Strategic Enrollment Planning: Research and consulting to sustain long-term institutional health.
- RNL Consulting: For student recruitment, retention, and financial aid.
- RNL Web Strategy and Interactive Marketing Services: Consulting and development for websites, digital advertising, social media, and email.
- RNL Market Research: Research services designed specifically for higher education, including:
RNL New York State (NYS) Enrollment Solutions™ can help you compete. Let us help you make the immediate, necessary changes you need to remain competitive in the new environment—based on research.
- Ramp up student search and applicant campaigns.
- Leverage competitive financial aid and scholarship packages.
- Balance enrollment and net revenue needs.
- Make sound strategy adjustments quickly, using solid research to guide decisions.
- Pipeline Building: Identifiy and connect with the best major gift and planned giving prospects.
- Targeted Coverage: Ensure you have 100% coverage of assigned major gift and planned giving prospects.
- RNL Personal Journey: Evolve donor communication with this new innovation for engaging alumni and donors.
- RNL Intelligent Phonathon: Align the phone channel with today’s donor behavior.
- RNL Masters Phonathon: Choose the gold standard for raising money and expanding your donor base.
- RNL Selective Phonathon: Maximize results with optimized outreach.
- RNL Off-Site Phonaton: Tap into best-in-class phonathon at any scale.
- RNL CAMPUSCALL Phonathon software: Do it yourself with the phonathon software solution trusted by hundreds of institutions.
- RNL Digital Dialogue: Amplify digital giving programs, year-end campaigns, events and more with a smarter approach to digital advertising.
- Direct Response: Increase donor engagement with top-quality direct mail and email solutions.
- RNL Crowdfunding: Boost giving through an innovative platform that has fueled more than 5,000 successful fundraising projects.
- RNL Giving Day: Create a great giving day with the only platform that combines dynamic storytelling and volunteer management.
- Data Enrichment: Transform the quality and completeness of your data with cell-phone append data, address and email services, and other key services to help you reach out to more donors.
More resources for higher education trends and professional development
Graduate Program in Enrollment Management With Bay Path University...
The Noel-Levitz graduate curriculum focuses on effective enrollment management, student recruitment and retention, marketing strategies, technology applications, and strategic enrollment planning.
Join Us for These In-Person Events and Webinars Each year, thousands of college and university professionals participate in our conferences,...
Sign up for higher education reports, papers, and events
Ruffalo Noel Levitz regularly sends out newsletters, reports, and other information to keep campus professionals informed of current trends and best practices.