RNL Satisfaction-Priorities Assessments™Strengthen the quality of student life and learning on your campus
Successful campuses continuously strive to improve the quality of the student experience. In order to do that, you need to know where to focus your efforts.
The RNL Satisfaction-Priorities Assessments help you pinpoint those challenges and priorities. They allow you to look at your institution inside and outside of the classroom, so you can analyze a wide spectrum of issues that affect the student experience. You'll see a clear picture of what you need to do now to improve student life, learning, and success.
- Student Satisfaction Inventory™ for traditional-aged undergraduate students.
- Institutional Priorities Survey™ for administrators, faculty, and staff.
- Adult Learner Inventory™ for undergraduate students 25+ enrolled at adult-learning-focused institutions.
- Adult Student Priorities Survey™ for graduate students and adult undergraduate students as well as adult students in weekend, evening, and continuing education courses.
- Priorities Survey for Online Learners™ for students in online distance learning programs.
- Parent Satisfaction Inventory™ for parents of college students at four-year institutions.
What campuses say about these instruments
"We used the Spring SSI results over and over for our accreditation self-study. It was, in my opinion, the best money and time spent for an assessment tool/survey instrument. Between the tool itself and the guidance provided afterwards, I can't say enough about our relationship with Ruffalo Noel Levitz."
Director of Institutional Research
Northeast Community College (NE)
"This is our first year using the Student Satisfaction Inventory and we are very pleased with the information and guidance received. Ruffalo Noel Levitz made our transition from a previous survey provider almost seamless. We are looking forward to continuing to work with Ruffalo Noel Levitz in the future."
Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs
Louisiana State University at Eunice
"Ruffalo Noel Levitz will walk you through the process and provide a great deal of support as you make meaning of the information provided."
Director of Student Life
The Ohio State University, Newark
These reports provide national benchmarks for student satisfaction and discuss how student satisfaction plays a direct role in student retention:
Additional solutions for Student Success
RNL Student Success™
Discover the most comprehensive way to nurture and develop successful students from pre-enrollment through graduation.
RNL Student Retention Predictor™
Identify student retention risk factors through advanced analytics.
RNL Retention Management System Plus™
Increase retention and completion with these early-alert and motivational assessments.