RNL Consulting for Student Recruitment, Retention, and Financial AidSee how you can make your enrollment efforts more effective and efficient—from awareness through graduation and beyond
Is your campus reaching its enrollment potential? Are you using your recruitment and financial aid resources as efficiently as possible? Are you retaining and graduating enough students?
Ruffalo Noel Levitz has helped campuses of every size, type, and mission reach their goals for student recruitment, financial aid awarding, and student retention. Our experienced consultants can help you:
- Increase enrollment
- Shape classes with desired student characteristics.
- Increase revenue and control your discount rate
- Expand your enrollment reach in current and new markets
- Develop marketing and communications strategies that produce enrollment results
- Increase student retention and college completion with RNL Student Retention Consulting
- Target nontraditional students, including:
Receive experienced consultation on any topic for student recruitment, financial aid, or student retention
When you work with Ruffalo Noel Levitz, you draw on a deep pool of collective expertise and a wide array of technological resources to help you take an efficient, data-driven approach to your enrollment and student success goals. Campuses have turned to us for:
- Long-range, strategic enrollment planning
- Creating data-driven recruitment plans
- Shaping enrollment by ethnicity, academic ability, geography, adult learners, online learners, graduate students, and other special populations
- Increasing yield rates
- Financial aid leveraging
- Integrating recruitment planning with retention planning
- Student list purchasing strategies
- Inquiry qualification
- Tuition pricing strategies
- Increasing net revenue
- Lowering discount rates
- Competition analysis
- Market research on prospective students
- Campus positioning and branding
- Analyzing academic program demand
- Print communication strategies
- Web strategy and development
- Email and social media communication strategies
- Student retention planning
- Identifying risk factors affecting student completion
Case studies and campus comments
“On campus, people trust [Ruffalo Noel Levitz] and believe in them—this is huge because faculty and administration can be a tough crowd, but [Ruffalo Noel Levitz] brought everyone together through a great experience.”
Nancy Prendergast, Assistant Vice President of Academic Affairs
Oakton Community College (read the case study)
"As a result of the continuing growth we’ve experienced, we were able to increase the faculty budget. In a time when many other schools are cutting budgets, it was great to be able to help out our faculty financially."
Daniel Solms, Director of Admissions
Indiana Wesleyan University (read the case study)
Latest white papers and research reports
Upcoming webinars and events
Boost Your Enrollment Through Multichannel Outreach
3-4 PM Eastern
Shape Your Enrollment Through Multichannel Outreach
3-4 PM Eastern
Building Demand Through Digital Strategy and Integrated Marketing
4-5 PM Eastern
Strategy Roadmap solutions
RNL Comprehensive Consulting for Student Recruitment, Retention, and Financial Aid
Make your enrollment efforts more effective and efficient—from awareness to financial aid awarding to graduation.
RNL Strategic Enrollment Planning
Ensure long-term enrollment success and fiscal health by aligning your institution’s fiscal, academic, co-curricular, and enrollment resources with its changing environment.
RNL Web Strategy and Interactive Marketing Services
Drive online engagement and build connections that produce great enrollment results.
RNL Market Research
Guide your enrollment decisions with solid research and data on academic demand, price sensitivity and cost, and other key areas.