Adult Student Priorities SurveyAssess adult students in graduate or continuing education programs
By using the Adult Student Priorities Survey, you'll see what's important to your adult students and how satisfied they are, along with national benchmark comparison data. You can also administer it to meet accreditation requirements (items are mapped to the HLC and SACS criteria).
Survey adult learners 25 years of age and older in:
- Evening programs
- Weekend programs
- Continuing education
- Credit and non-credit courses
- Graduate programs
- Undergraduate programs
See samples of the Adult Student Priorities Survey
- Online version of the survey
- Paper version
- Report sample
- Optional report samples:
Read what campuses say about this survey
"We use the findings to shape our strategic direction. Every year in our strategic planning meetings we ask: What are some actionable items we can take to close these gaps?" Read this case study
VP, Student Affairs and Enrollment Management
Metropolitan State University
“The Ruffalo Noel Levitz Adult Student Priorities Survey measures our adult students’ opinions in terms of importance and satisfaction on a number of services, programs, and experiences. This instrument has been critical in Medaille College’s efforts to make data-driven decisions in terms of assessment and increased retention.”
Assistant Vice President of Institutional Research and Planning
Some Adult Learner Priorities Survey clients include:
- Azusa Pacific University, CA
- Bryan College of Health Sciences, NE
- College for Creative Studies, MI
- Colorado Tech Universities, including Colorado Springs, Aurora, Westminster
- Eastern University, PA
- Fielding Graduate University, CA
- Friends University, KS
- Indiana Wesleyan University, IN
- Loyola University New Orleans, LA
- Marylhurst University, OR
- Mount Washington College, NH
- New England College of Business and Finance, MA
- Northwest Christian University, OR
- Pepperdine University, CA
- Resurrection University, IL
- Troy University, AL
- Virginia Commonwealth University, VA
- Youngstown State University, OH
Additional solutions for Student Success
RNL Student Success™
Discover the most comprehensive way to nurture and develop successful students from pre-enrollment through graduation.
RNL Student Retention Predictor™
Identify student retention risk factors through advanced analytics.
RNL Retention Management System Plus™
Increase retention and completion with these early-alert and motivational assessments.
- Student Satisfaction Inventory™ for traditional-aged undergraduate students.
- Institutional Priorities Survey™ for administrators, faculty, and staff.
- Adult Learner Inventory™ for undergraduate students 25+ enrolled at adult-learning-focused institutions.
- Adult Student Priorities Survey™ for graduate students and adult undergraduate students as well as adult students in weekend, evening, and continuing education courses.
- Priorities Survey for Online Learners™ for students in online distance learning programs.
- Parent Satisfaction Inventory™ for parents of college students at four-year institutions.