Papers and ResearchTrend reports and white papers for enrollment and fundraising management
Ruffalo Noel Levitz continually produces reports, papers, and resources to help you analyze current trends in enrollment and fundraising management.
Papers and reports by topic
Most recent papers and reports
- 2017 Discounting Report
- 2017 Report: High School Counselors and Their Role in College Planning
- 2017 National Freshman Motivation to Complete College Report
- Amplify Your Fundraising: How Modern Digital Tactics Can Boost Campaign Results
- 2016 Recruitment Conversion and Yield Rate Benchmarks
- Making Major and Planned Giving More Productive
- 2016 Perceptions of Financial Aid Report with Infographic on College Shopping Behavior
- 2016 E-Recruiting Practices Report and Infographic
- 2016 Motivation of Adult Learners for Completing a College Degree Report
- The High Stakes Development Dilemma in Higher Education
- 2016 Cost of Recruiting an Undergraduate Report
- 2015-16 National Student Satisfaction and Priorities Report
- 2016 Marketing and Student Recruitment Practices Benchmark Report
- How to Respond to New FAFSA Rules for Prior-Prior Year (PPY)
Sign up to receive updates on trend reports and papers
Receive email notifications when we publish our latest reports and papers. You can elect to receive Strategies, our twice-monthly round-up of posts from our blog, and notices of upcoming events. Subscribe now.
Read more strategies at our blogs
Visit our blogs for additional insights, strategies, and research from our higher education consultants.
Copyrighted and trademarked
All of our papers and research, including text and images, are the property of Ruffalo Noel Levitz and protected by copyright and trademark laws. Permission is required to reproduce this information. Questions? Please contact us.