Institutional Priorities Survey™Assess the satisfaction and priorities of campus administrators, staff, and faculty
Keep your retention initiatives on track by using the Institutional Priorities Survey, the parallel to the Student Satisfaction Inventory™ for faculty, administration, and staff.
Using the two surveys simultaneously reveals areas of agreement and disagreement between students and campus personnel, so you can:
- Confirm further the accuracy of your students' perceptions
- Identify areas for new initiatives that will be well-received campuswide (see illustration)
- Gain an understanding of your campus climate from a faculty/staff perspective
By knowing which issues everyone agrees are important, you'll be prepared to implement programs that are well-received, and you'll learn when advance work is necessary to bring particular campus audiences on board with the rest.
Review samples of the Institutional Priorities Survey, available in printed and online formats. You can also review sample reports.
Implementation and summaries
Learn how to administer the Institutional Priorities Survey by reading these implementation guidelines. After you've used the survey, contact us to request an on-site executive summary, an extensive interpretation of your data by our assessment consultants.
Compare perceptions of parents
Learn about the Parent Satisfaction Inventory™, another survey from Ruffalo Noel Levitz, that allows you to compare the perceptions of students and parents.
These reports provide national benchmarks for student satisfaction and discuss how student satisfaction plays a direct role in student retention.
Additional solutions for Student Success
RNL Student Success™
Discover the most comprehensive way to nurture and develop successful students from pre-enrollment through graduation.
RNL Student Retention Predictor™
Identify student retention risk factors through advanced analytics.
RNL Retention Management System Plus™
Increase retention and completion with these early-alert and motivational assessments.
- Student Satisfaction Inventory™ for traditional-aged undergraduate students.
- Institutional Priorities Survey™ for administrators, faculty, and staff.
- Adult Learner Inventory™ for undergraduate students 25+ enrolled at adult-learning-focused institutions.
- Adult Student Priorities Survey™ for graduate students and adult undergraduate students as well as adult students in weekend, evening, and continuing education courses.
- Priorities Survey for Online Learners™ for students in online distance learning programs.
- Parent Satisfaction Inventory™ for parents of college students at four-year institutions.