Priorities Survey for Online LearnersAssess the satisfaction and priorities of students in distance learning and online programs
Online learning programs are rapidly gaining popularity. But students in these programs also have different needs, expectations, and priorities than traditional students.
Now you can measure the satisfaction levels of online learners with the Priorities Survey for Online Learners (PSOL). The first survey of its kind designed specifically for online students, the PSOL can tell you how satisfied your students are and what issues are really important to them including the areas of:
- Academic services
- Enrollment services
- Institutional perceptions
- Instructional services
- Student services
- PSOL sample
- PSOL report sample
- Target group report (optional report)
- Year-to-year report (optional report)
What campuses say about the Priorities Survey for Online Learners
"We want to know how satisfied students are with our institution and how well we are doing compared to other institutions that serve the same type of student. The PSOL provides a standard benchmark to track our progress over time, as well as a benchmark of how we are doing compared to other online institutions. No other nationally administered survey provides this information for the specific types of learners that we serve. In addition, Ruffalo Noel Levitz provides excellent customer service with comprehensive analyses of the results."
— Denise Nadasen, Associate Vice President, Institutional Research and Accounting
University of Maryland University College
"We have increased our communication efforts and created more effective avenues for faculty and students to connect with one another. The [PSOL] data have helped us with a lot of decision-making efforts."
— Dennis King, Director, Virtual College and Learning Technologies
Fort Hays State University (Kansas)
Read this case study
Priorities Survey for Online Learners clients include:
- American InterContinental University-Online, IL
- Argosy University Online, PA
- Art Institute Online, PA
- Ashford University, IA
- Bemidji State University, MN
- Bethel University, MN
- Bismarck State College, ND
- Bon Secours Memorial College of Nursing, VA
- Brookhaven College, TX
- Bryant & Stratton College, NY
- California State University-San Bernardino, CA
- Capella University, MN
- Champlain College, VT
- Colorado State University-Global Campus, CO
- Colorado Technical University, CO
- Columbia College, MO
- Columbia Southern University, AL
- Cuyahoga Community College, OH
- Dakota State University, SD
- Dakota Wesleyan University, SD
- Dallas Colleges Online, TX
- Education Futures Group, TX
- Friends University, KS
- Front Range Community College, CO
- Georgia Military College, GA
- Grand Canyon University, AZ
- Indiana Tech, IN
- Inver Hills Community College, MN
- Isothermal Community College, NC
- Loyola University New Orleans, LA
- Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College, MS
- North Dakota State College of Science, ND
- Northcentral University, AZ
- Northwood University, MI
- Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology-Okmulgee, OK
- Post University, CT
- Rasmussan College, MN
- Regis University, CO
- Savannah College of Art and Design, GA
- Sullivan University, KY
- Texas Woman's University, TX
- Troy University, Al
- University of Maryland University College, MD
- University of San Francisco, CA
- University of St. Francis, IL
- University of the Rockies, CO
- Virginia Commonwealth University, VA
- Wilmington University, DE
Papers and research
Additional solutions for Student Success
RNL Student Success™
Discover the most comprehensive way to nurture and develop successful students from pre-enrollment through graduation.
RNL Student Retention Predictor™
Identify student retention risk factors through advanced analytics.
RNL Retention Management System Plus™
Increase retention and completion with these early-alert and motivational assessments.
- Student Satisfaction Inventory™ for traditional-aged undergraduate students.
- Institutional Priorities Survey™ for administrators, faculty, and staff.
- Adult Learner Inventory™ for undergraduate students 25+ enrolled at adult-learning-focused institutions.
- Adult Student Priorities Survey™ for graduate students and adult undergraduate students as well as adult students in weekend, evening, and continuing education courses.
- Priorities Survey for Online Learners™ for students in online distance learning programs.
- Parent Satisfaction Inventory™ for parents of college students at four-year institutions.