Services for Enrollment Management, Student Success, and Higher Education and Nonprofit Fundraising ManagementFind experienced consultation, data-informed strategies, and customized services
Ruffalo Noel Levitz offers customized services that connect you with your target audience and engage them with your campus or organization. Whether you are recruiting prospective students, guiding current students to graduation, or cultivating donor relationships with alumni or patrons of your nonprofit, you can partner with Ruffalo Noel Levitz to achieve those goals more efficiently than you thought possible.
What do you want to accomplish?
See what we can do for your campus. Select one of the following to learn more about the customized services we offer.
- Optimize your enrollment management
- Improve student success and retention
- Manage fundraising from your alumni and nonprofit donors
- Conduct research on key markets and student populations
- Increase your expertise through professional development
Want to have a one-on-one conversation with an experienced Ruffalo Noel Levitz higher education colleague? Send us an email or call 1-800-876-1117 and ask to speak to our specialists in enrollment management, student retention, or fundraising.
Consulting from experienced enrollment managers
- Strategic enrollment planning: Put your campus on the path to long-term enrollment success.
- Enrollment management consulting: Increase or shape your classes with data-driven recruitment planning.
- Enrollment consulting for launching new programs or enhancing existing offerings for
College student search
- Student search campaigns: Connect with students across multiple channels through data-driven search campaigns.
- Application cultivation: Create customized applications and develop targeted application strategies.
- Website strategy and digital recruitment: Develop websites, email, and social media that are in harmony with your enrollment goals.
- Telecounseling programs: Deploy targeted telecounseling programs that are strategically managed and tailored to your campus
- Rising senior inquiry targeting and management: Build stronger relationships with these students and push them to enroll.
- Predictive modeling and list qualification: Identify which prospective students are most likely to enroll and shape your list purchases more effectively.
- Admitted student qualification: Understand where each student is in his or her enrollment decision process.
Financial aid awarding
- Financial aid and revenue management: Meet student need while increasing net revenue and controlling your discount rate, and align your awarding strategies more cohesively with your overall enrollment goals.
- Net price calculators: Create a customized net price calculator that includes merit aid estimates specific to your campus
Experienced consulting and data-informed intervention
- Student retention consulting: Create data-informed student retention plans that optimize the impact of your resources and initiatives on student completion, helping you improve year-to-year retention and overall completion rates.
- Predict student persistence: Develop advanced student success models that identify each student's likelihood of persisting as well as larger factors that may be affecting retention and completion.
Early-alert student motivational assessments
- Student retention management: Increase student success through earlier, more targeted interventions at the most critical junctures for student persistence. Find motivational assessments for:
- Entering students (College Student Inventory)
- Students at the midpoint of the first year (Mid-Year Student Assessment)
- Students transitioning to the second year or transferring to your campus (Second-Year Student Assessment)
Student satisfaction assessments
- Student satisfaction and priorities assessments: Improve the quality of student life and learning while gathering valuable data for campuswide planning. Target specific populations with satisfaction assessments for:
- Traditional-aged students (Student Satisfaction Inventory)
- Online learners (Priorities Survey for Online Learners)
- Adult graduate students and undergraduates in continuing education (Adult Student Priorities Survey)
- Adult learners in undergraduate programs at adult-focused institutions (Adult Learner Inventory)
- Campus administrators, faculty, and staff (Institutional Priorities Survey)
- Parents of current students (Parent Satisfaction Inventory)
Integrated Multichannel Fundraising
- Phonathon Management: Optimize your outreach with a robust phonathon program.
- On-Campus Phonathon: Your students connecting with your alumni, parents, and friends from your campus.
- Off-Site Fundraising: Reach targeted audiences and get strong results with a phonathon conducted from a regional calling site.
- Phonathon Consulting: Receive immediate feedback regarding strengths and areas for improvement, both short and long-term.
- Direct Mail: Data-driven, strategic, and creative direct mail solutions for your fundraising program.
- E-Solutions: Drive more constituents to your website with e-solicitations, engagement surveys, e-newsletters, and email research.
- Crowdfunding with ScaleFunder: Improve your online fundraising efforts with a ScaleFunder crowdfunding solution.
- Data Enrichment Services: Optimize your annual giving potential with a full channel data enrichment solution that focuses on finding the best phone number, email address, and physical address for your constituents.
- Cell Phone Append Research: Achieve more from your phonathon by appending new wireless numbers onto a constituent's record.
- CAMPUSCALL Phonathon Software: Reduce the time and cost to complete a phonathon campaign with the most popular phonathon system available.
- Planned Giving: Turn your ardent supporters into planned giving donors with our engagement and discovery strategies.
- Planned Giving ID: Spend your valuable time visiting with the most qualified prospects.
- Fundraising and Stewardship Programs for Higher Education: Targeted, cost-efficient annual giving, capital campaign, and membership programs.
- Nonprofit Fundraising Management: Programs to increase philanthropy from donors for nonprofit sectors such as:
- Greek Foundations: Get members involved with annual giving, strategically organize your development plans, and reach your goals.
- Cultural Organizations: Total solutions for fundraising and membership cultivation, solicitation, acknowledgement, and stewardship activities.
- Healthcare Philanthropy: Build a foundation of consistent, loyal donors while upgrading and identifying Major Donor prospects.
- Faith-Based Organizations: Enhance relationships with your parishioners and assure successful campaigns with targeted, cost-efficient fundraising services.
- Public Broadcasting: Cultivate interest, share your mission, and raise more dollars than ever before.
- Major Donor ID: Identify and qualify major donor prospects who are ready to meet with Major Gift Officers.
- Analytics: Maximize your potential with actionable metrics.
- Custom market research: Learn critical data about your market, your prospects, and your current students.
- Academic program demand: Assess student demand for your current programs or uncover the ideal opportunities to expand your programs of study.
- Tuition and pricing research: Analyze the price sensitivity of students and their families so you can identify the most strategic tuition level for your campus.
- Market share research: Learn why you may be losing your fair share of enrolled students to competing institutions.
- Cost and curriculum analysis: Examine the program mix, demand, and cost for academic programs so you can strengthen your overall academic program offerings.
- Position analysis: Strengthen your market presence and brand.
- Campus research toolkit: Use this flexible, cost-effective system of survey instruments to study prospective and current students, alumni, and employers.
- College employee satisfaction survey: Find out what your employees really think about working at your campus.
- Graduate programs in enrollment management: Earn a master's degree or certificate while expanding your enrollment management expertise.
- Events and webinars: Hear the latest strategies for succeeding in a shifting higher education environment at our in-person events and online webinars.
- Papers and research: Read the latest trend reports and white papers from Ruffalo Noel Levitz