Join fundraising professionals on September 15-16 for this
virtual summit on donor engagement
It’s time to challenge the norm in donor engagement. Join us for two days of high-level innovation, actionable strategy and new ideas to help take your donor engagement to the next level.
Whether you’re looking to build a more loyal base of annual givers, identify a pipeline for big gifts, or engage new groups of supporters, this interactive online event will provide you with new insights to drive immediate results.
Agenda (coming soon)
The sessions at the virtual RNL Advancement Innovation Summit will initially be broadcast online September 15-16.
All sessions will then be available on demand. Sessions will include strategies from fundraising experts as well as case studies from campuses, addressing topics in:
- Digital engagement and digital giving
- Alumni and donor engagement
- Remote management of fundraising operations
- Strategic optimization of donor engagement channels
See last year’s agenda and view sessions on-demand.
Registration is FREE
There is no cost to attend the RNL Advancement Innovation Summit, but pre-registration is required.
6 reasons to attend the 2021 RNL Advancement Innovation Summit
- Interact with peers and advancement leaders to learn about the success in innovating their donor engagement programs.
- Hear from industry experts about new tactics to maximize engagement, including the digital engagement center and omnichannel campaigns that combine traditional methods like phone and mail with integrated texting and video greetings.
- See how AI-driven personalization breaks through the competition for your donors’ attention.
- Hear about emerging technologies being used by RNL partners to engage new groups of donors.
- Leave with actionable steps to innovate in your program
- Learn how these innovations can be adopted quickly and on a tight budget.