Find out how satisfied the parents of your students are and what’s most important to them
Now you can accurately measure parent perceptions and find out how to better meet parent expectations using the Ruffalo Noel Levitz Parent Satisfaction Inventory, a parallel, companion survey to the four-year college and university versions of the Student Satisfaction Inventory™, Form A and Form B.
Using our parent survey reveals parents’ issues of top concern along with areas where parents agree or disagree with students. In addition, you receive national norms to validate significant findings. The Parent Satisfaction Inventory:
- Identifies issues that are highly important to parents, including how parents feel about the campus climate, instructional effectiveness, financial aid, student support services, and academic advising.
- Identifies perceptions that students and their parents do, and do not, share in common (see illustration).
- Equips you to implement new strategies for parent relations and to re-focus existing parent and family programming and communications on priority concerns.
- Benchmarks parent satisfaction against national norms for four-year colleges and universities.
The Parent Satisfaction Inventory is designed for the parents of currently enrolled undergraduates at four-year colleges and universities.
See samples and order the Parent Satisfaction Inventory
- Four-year inventory, Form A (73 items)
- Four-year inventory, Form B (45 items)
- PSI Results With National Comparative Norms
- SSI-PSI Combination Report (optional report)
- Target Group Report Sample (optinal report)
“Parents are key players in student success including retention and graduation. Today’s students communicate with their parents frequently, relying on them for guidance and information. By partnering with parents, we build a strong support network for our students. When parents are informed, students succeed.”
“Very valuable information! We found three of our top student-perceived strengths were three of our top parent-perceived challenges. We are now developing a communications strategy to address this disconnect. We plan to conduct the parent survey each year that we conduct the student survey so that we can continue to compare strengths and challenges.”
“Family members play a critical role in a student's success, so knowing how the family member feels is very important. We have begun and will continue to use the data we received from the Parent Satisfaction Inventory to improve all aspects of our family programming, services, and events.”
Additional Solutions for Student Success
RNL Student Success™
Discover the most comprehensive way to nurture and develop successful students from pre-enrollment through graduation.
RNL Student Retention Predictor™
Identify student retention risk factors through advanced analytics.
RNL Retention Management System Plus™
Increase retention and completion with these early-alert and motivational assessments.