Assess adult students in graduate or continuing education programs
By using the Adult Student Priorities Survey, you’ll see what’s important to your adult students and how satisfied they are, along with national benchmark comparison data. You can also administer it to meet accreditation requirements (items are mapped to the HLC and SACS criteria).
Survey adult learners 25 years of age and older in:
- Evening programs
- Weekend programs
- Continuing education
- Credit and non-credit courses
- Graduate programs
- Undergraduate programs
Why does student satisfaction matter?
Watch this brief presentation by assessment expert Julie Bryant to see how you can turn student satisfaction data into actionable strategies for student success. Or request a free consultation with our student satisfaction assessment experts.
“We use the findings to shape our strategic direction. Every year in our strategic planning meetings we ask: What are some actionable items we can take to close these gaps?”
See samples of the Adult Student Priorities Survey
The survey encompasses the full range of adult student experiences. It can be used on its own or in combination with any survey in the Ruffalo Noel Levitz family of satisfaction/priorities surveys.
“The RNL Adult Student Priorities Survey measures our adult students’ opinions in terms of importance and satisfaction on a number of services, programs, and experiences. This instrument has been critical in Medaille College’s efforts to make data-driven decisions in terms of assessment and increased retention.”
Adult Learner Priorities Survey clients include
- Azusa Pacific University, CA
- Bryan College of Health Sciences, NE
- College for Creative Studies, MI
- Colorado Tech Universities, including Colorado Springs, Aurora, Westminster
- Eastern University, PA
- Fielding Graduate University, CA
- Friends University, KS
- Indiana Wesleyan University, IN
- Loyola University New Orleans, LA
- Marylhurst University, OR
- Mount Washington College, NH
- New England College of Business and Finance, MA
- Northwest Christian University, OR
- Pepperdine University, CA
- Resurrection University, IL
- Troy University, AL
- Virginia Commonwealth University, VA
- Youngstown State University, OH
More resources for surveying adult student satisfaction
Additional solutions for student success
RNL Student Satisfaction Inventory™
Measure the satisfaction and priorities of traditional undergraduate students.
RNL Priorities Survey for Online Learners™
Find data to help you improve the engagement and success of online learners.
RNL Retention Management System Plus™
Increase retention and completion with these early-alert and motivational assessments.