Resources for Accreditation
RNL offers standardized assessment tools, custom survey instruments, consulting services and research to help you with your preparations for accreditation, reaffirmation, and self-studies. Whether you are new to the process or have experience and are looking for new options, Ruffalo Noel Levitz can assist you.
These standardized instruments gather data from students on their satisfaction levels as well as what is most important to them. The results identify campus areas for celebration and improvement. When administered annually or every other year, the data reflect where satisfaction levels have improved significantly. The reports also include national data for comparison. Within this family of surveys are instruments for various populations:
- Student Satisfaction Inventory, the instrument for traditional students, available in versions for four-year colleges and universities, community colleges and career schools;
- Institutional Priorities Survey, the companion to the Student Satisfaction Inventory, assesses campus personnel;
- Adult Student Priorities Survey, used by many graduate and adult undergraduate programs;
- Adult Learner Inventory, for students 25 and older, with more of an undergraduate focus;
- Priorities Survey for Online Learners, for students in online distance learning programs;
- Parent Satisfaction Inventory, a companion to the four-year Student Satisfaction Inventory, for the parents of currently enrolled students.
The Research Toolkit gives you an efficient, affordable resource for conducting campus research. Tools cover a wide range of research topics—from residence hall surveys to alumni surveys to competition studies. You receive the data in an organized tabulation report that you can use right away. Of particular interest:
- College Employee Satisfaction Survey, which measures satisfaction of faculty, staff, and administrators in areas such as institutional mission and planning, level of support, resources to accomplish objectives, campus communications, and work environment;
- Alumni Outcomes and Loyalty Survey, which measures institutional success and alumni engagement;
- Employer Satisfaction Survey, which measures employers’ satisfaction with your institution’s graduates;
- And many other tools for particular populations.
Our custom research projects can include such elements as telephone and written surveys; in-depth interviews; predictive modeling; geodemography; focus groups; environmental scans; awareness and opinion measurement; research-based publications and websites; and audits of current practices, programs, and communications. We have experience conducting small, medium, and large market research projects that are highly customized to each institution, campus, and system. Our research has helped institutions take the actions they needed to be more competitive.
Our experienced consultants can help you plan and implement actions that meet your goals for assessment and improvement.
to discuss your goals and needs. Call us at 800-876-1117 or email us:
Julie Bryant, associate vice president for retention solutions, with expertise in the satisfaction-priorities surveys;
Kathryn Karford, assistant vice president, with expertise in the Research Toolkit and custom research project.
More Accreditation Solutions
Mapping to SACS Accreditation Criteria
The items on the Ruffalo Noel Levitz Satisfaction and Priorities Surveys have been mapped to the specific SACS criteria to assist you with the accreditation process.
Review the full list of available assessment tools.
Read the national reports on student satisfaction and priorities.
Visit our exhibit booth at the next SACS Annual Meeting to visit in-person with a Ruffalo Noel Levitz representative.