After your order is placed, our Student Success team will set up your survey and send you an email outlining your next steps which include:
- Ideas for promoting your survey administration
- Uploading your student file
- Customizing your email messages
- Adding your campus specific questions
After your order is placed, your paper surveys will arrive within 10 business days. You will need to:
- Determine your representative survey audience
- Create your campus specific questions
- Distribute (and collect) the surveys
- Ship completed surveys back to RNL for scanning/scoring
An email notification will be sent to you when your reports have been posted in the RNL Client Portal. To assist with your report interpretation we have:
- On demand tutorials walking you through the results
- Resources for putting your data into action
- Options for a one-on-one report review
Still have questions? See our: FAQ
Have you seen these?
More Items to Consider
Do you have survey/report samples?
Yes, these are all available on the web. Samples can be found on our samples webpage.
Do you have resources to help us interpret and use results?
Of course! We have a wealth of resources that will help you work through your results. Take a look at our webpages for interpreting and using your results.
Who will be included in my National Norm?
As a standard, we update our National Norms once a year (in the summer months). Typically, results include all institutions that have completed your survey type in the last three years. Your National Norm list can be found here.
Do you offer Accreditation Support?
How your campus benefits from regular surveying
More than 2,000 campuses have used these Satisfaction-Priorities surveys, and the ones that have had the most consistent and lasting success are those that survey regularly.
Ruffalo Noel Levitz recommends surveying annually or every other year. Regular surveying:
- Allows you to chart student satisfaction over time and measure your progress
- Identifies new challenges that may arise
- Provides ongoing data for campus planning, helping you allocate your resources more efficiently
- Keeps your campus focused on providing a high quality of student life and learning