Discover the most effective practices for marketing, communications, and planning in our graduate student recruitment report
Produced by RNL and NAGAP
Graduate student enrollment has become increasingly important for universities. At the same time, competition for graduate students has increased, and the way those students search for programs of study has changed dramatically in the digital era. How can your program adapt and reach its graduate enrollment goals?
Dive into our 20-page graduate student recruitment report to learn which practices campus professionals rate the best, find out how institutions manage their graduate admissions process, and read recommendations for engaging and enrolling graduate students more successfully. The report covers topics such as:
- Top 10 most effective advertising practices and strategies for generating inquiries
- Organization and personnel responsibilities for graduate student recruitment
- Budget metrics for marketing and recruitment
- Communication channels used by campuses as well as frequency of use
- Timelines for follow-up, appointments, and admissions decisions
These findings come from a survey of nearly 80 public and private institutions in fall 2020 by RNL and NAGAP (The Association for Graduate Enrollment Management).
Complete the form above to receive your free copy.