On-site phonathon management
As part of our trademark on-site phonathon management and consultation programmes, our team focuses on the strategic oversight and day-to-day phonathon operations, allowing your staff more time to develop other crucial giving programmes.
We partner with both small and large institutions, helping to take current programmes to the next level, engaging donors and alumni effectively and efficiently – ultimately saving our clients time and improving results on their behalf.
Summary of services
Consultation and Strategy | A Ruffalo Noel Levitz project team is assembled to design and implement your programme including a comprehensive outreach calendar, operating plan, and recommendations designed to increase the overall effectiveness of your campaign.
Phonathon Management | An experienced Ruffalo Noel Levitz phonathon manager is dedicated to the recruitment, retention, and on-going training of your calling team and supervises all phonathon sessions.
CAMPUSCALL® Automation | Ruffalo Noel Levitz phonathon programmes are conducted with our industry-leading automated phonathon system, CAMPUSCALL, which offers sophisticated reporting, tracking, and analysis. Through CAMPUSCALL, clients also have access to the HEP matching gift database.
Data Research and Management | Ruffalo Noel Levitz verifies and updates prospect address and phone information as well as adds information where it is missing. Layers of research can include Canada Post and Telephone Append.
E-Strategy | Utilizing Ruffalo Noel Levitz’s email delivery system, your constituents receive electronic communication which can include pre-call and stewardship messages, next day pledge confirmations, and fulfillment/pledge reminder emails.
- A calling center with YOUR callers contacting YOUR constituents on-site at YOUR institution.
- Automation with CAMPUSCALL software offers sophisticated segmentation and efficiency.
- Custom online reporting of daily, weekly, monthly, and final results with detailed analysis and recommendations.
- All necessary hardware brought on-site for the duration of your phonathon including laptops, and headsets
- A comprehensive, customized training programme for the entire phonathon staff.
- All creative materials (scripts, training manual, e-messaging, and pledge confirmations) developed by a professional writer with your institution’s goals and culture in mind.
- Emphasis on the value of credit card participation – instant fulfillment.
- A focused annual giving staff – Ruffalo Noel Levitz’s on-site management of your phonathon allows your staff to spend time and energy in other areas of priority.
- Increased results in overall dollars pledged.
Ruffalo Noel Levitz provides phonathon software designed to support an organization’s telephone fundraising program. As a full-featured system or software as a service (SaaS), we offer institutions all the benefits expected from a phonathon system, and more.
We first saw the need for fundraising/telemarketing software for the higher education market back in 1994, when we introduced CAMPUSCALL.
Ruffalo Noel Levitz knew that easy-to-use, specialized software could automate and dramatically reduce the time and cost to complete a phonathon campaign. It also could standardize caller scripts, centralize recordkeeping and improve the quality of the experience for the contact.
Since the mid 1990s, we’ve installed our software in more than 200 locations in the United States and Canada.
- CAMPUSCALL – is the most popular phonathon system available for colleges, universities, and nonprofit organizations.
- CAMPUSCALL Software as a Service – our customer’s data will be loaded on a secure server managed by Ruffalo Noel Levitz. Customers will have the option to pay a monthly rental fee for each calling station in use or to pay an annual fee allowing unlimited use.
Our praise-winning service team is available 24-7 to answer questions and provide assistance.
Ruffalo Noel Levitz Canada, Inc.’s Customer Service Accessibility Policy
The Ruffalo Noel Levitz Canada, Inc.’s Customer Service Accessibility Policy is consistent with the Accessibility Standards for Customer Service (Customer Service Standard) made under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA).
For more information about our services in Canada, please contact:
Simone Robbins | Vice President & Consultant, Fundraising Management Division
Simone.Robbins@RuffaloNL.com | 800.756.7483