On-site phonathon management
As part of our trademark on-site phonathon management and consultation programs, our team focuses on the strategic oversight and day-to-day-phonathon operations, allowing your staff more time to develop other crucial giving programs.
We partner with both small and large institutions, helping to take current programs to the next level, engaging donors and alumni effectively and efficiently – ultimately saving our clients time and improving results on their behalf.
Summary of services
Consultation and strategy | A Ruffalo Noel Levitz project team is assembled to design and implement your program including a comprehensive outreach calendar, operating plan, and recommendations designed to increase the overall effectiveness of your campaign.
Phonathon management | An experienced Ruffalo Noel Levitz phonathon manager is dedicated to the recruitment, retention, and on-going training of your calling team and supervises all phonathon sessions.
E-strategy | Utilising Ruffalo Noel Levitz’s email delivery system, your constituents receive electronic communication which can include pre-call and stewardship messages, next day pledge confirmations, and fulfilment/pledge reminder emails.
- A calling centre with YOUR student callers contacting YOUR alumni, parents, and friends on YOUR campus.
- All necessary hardware brought to campus for the duration of your phonathon including laptops, headsets, and progressive diallers.
- A comprehensive, customized training program for the entire phonathon staff.
- All creative materials (scripts, training manual, e-messaging, and pledge confirmations/reminders) developed by a professional writer with your institution’s goals and culture in mind.
- Emphasis on the value of credit card participation – instant fulfilment.
A focused annual giving staff – Ruffalo Noel Levitz’s on-site management of your phonathon allows your staff to spend time and energy in other areas of priority, including leadership giving, reunion campaigns, and strengthening young alumni efforts.
For more information about our services in the Asia-Pacific region, please contact:
Brian Cass| Vice President and Consultant, Fundraising Management Division
brian.cass@RuffaloNL.com | 512.539.0175