The phonathon software solution
trusted by hundreds of institutions
Ready to get more from your phonathon?
Our easy-to-use, phonathon software dramatically reduces the time and cost to complete a phonathon campaign through automation and built-in best practices. This creates a more effective outreach strategy by optimizing caller scripts, centralizing recordkeeping and improving the quality of the experience for the contact.
Experience all of the benefits of the RNL industry-leading CAMPUSCALL phonathon software without the challenges and extended timeframes of an IT implementation. CAMPUSCALL Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) enables you to send your data to us to load on our secure server managed by RNL. It’s an effective way to enhance your program now—and focus on outcomes, not processes.
CAMPUSCALL combines RNL’s proven expertise and insight on phonathon best practices with:
- Extensive reporting capabilities and options
- 24/7 support—and we’ll handle the IT back-end for you
- Our progressive dialing technology enhances efficiency
- Daily file of pledge information—for you to produce pledge confirmations
- Pay a monthly rental fee per call station or pay an annual unlimited use fee
- With Online Giving Integration (OGI) conduct real-time, secure credit card transactions with the added benefit of instant fulfillment
- We perform all system administration activities: data loading, segment creation, calling pools, script prep, system backups, and more
No server required: you provide the calling stations and we provide the engine to power them.
See CAMPUSCALL for yourself. Ask for a free demonstration.
Why choose RNL for phonathon software?
from our praise-winning service team
USED AT NEARLY 500 INSTITUTIONS
more than all other phonathon software solutions combined
on average for institutions using CAMPUSCALL
More phonathon solutions
RNL Masters Phonathon
For organizations that want to operate a world-class on-campus phonathon.
RNL Selective Phonathon
An efficient, high quality on-campus phonathon.
RNL Off-Site Managed Phonathon
Ideal for small institutions or “short-burst” phonathon programs.