Integrated Multichannel Fundraising
With our comprehensive, multichannel approach, clients connect with more constituents, expand their base of support, and develop a stronger pipeline of major donors.
|E-solutions||Direct Mail||Phonathon||Crowdfunding||Data Enrichment|
Consultation and strategy
Our team of industry professionals has the experience and knowledge necessary to effectively guide your program to success. As a comprehensive package, or to enhance what you’re already doing on-campus, we will work alongside you to develop a custom strategy that meets your objectives. Guided by experience gained from partnering with hundreds of institutions and nonprofit organizations throughout the world, our strategies also include the following consulting services:
- Benchmarking with peer institutions and organizations
- Annual Fund program audits
- Best practices for integrated outreach
- Comprehensive analysis and recommendation reporting
Ask to speak with a fundraising strategist about how you create a multichannel plan that pulls in new donors and invigorates your current ones. We can share best practices for making strong, ongoing engagements that build a pipeline of lifelong donors.
Data quality drives annual giving success. Ruffalo Noel Levitz partners with multiple research companies and applies our proprietary data logic to provide you the highest quality address, phone and email data.
Our current research services include:
| • Cell phone append
||• Wireless ID|
|• Email verification||• Advanced phone research|
|• Email append||• Social media append|
|• NCOA||• Lost address research|
|• Phone append||• Deceased research|
Solicitation, stewardship, and cultivation
At Ruffalo Noel Levitz, we realize that not every prospect should be solicited the same way, especially if your goal is to get them giving and giving consistently. Our integrated, multichannel strategies provide a custom solution to meet your solicitation needs. Communicating both the importance of giving and strengthening your relationship with your alumni are vital in building a strong annual giving program. The Ruffalo Noel Levitz team works with your staff to create custom, data-driven communication pieces to foster a mutually beneficial relationship with donors. A focus on the right audience, timing, sequencing, ask strategies, channels and message are key tenets of our multichannel approach.
Multichannel outreach tools
- Direct mail: Whether a series of engagement postcards, an annual fund brochure, or reunion letters, our team will work with your staff to create, design and execute the pieces that resonate with your alumni and fit the branding and mission of your institution.
- E-solutions: Targeted e-messaging helps you connect with your alumni effectively and efficiently. Our e-solutions can be used in a variety of ways – for engagement, solicitation, reminder, or stewardship – all designed and written by an experienced creative team.
- Broadcast voicemails: Play a voice message to your constituents and share special campus announcements, holiday greetings, invite alumni to a reunion or sports event, or use as a pre-call message.
- Engagement survey: Ruffalo Noel Levitz’s online engagement survey is a dynamic e-survey designed to collect updated demographic information and better understand alumni affinity, philanthropic interests, communication preferences, and more.
- Telephone outreach: Ruffalo Noel Levitz has been a leader in the telephone fundraising field since 1991. We offer both off-site and on-site models of phonathon management to best meet your needs and budget. Working closely with your staff, we develop custom scripts, training materials and outreach strategies that effectively solicit and steward your donor base, while sharing your institution’s mission and message.
Latest case studies
Fundraising white papers and reports
- Making Major and Planned Giving More Productive
- The High Stakes Development Dilemma in Higher Education
- Turning Millennial and Gen X Alumni Into Loyal Donors
- The Alumni Participation Playbook: What's Working in Donor Engagement?
- The Threat of Declining Alumni Giving Rates to Higher Education Fundraising