Sharing the data from your Satisfaction-Priorities is an important part of the survey process. It is essential that your top leadership, faculty, administration, staff members and even your students know the results from the survey.
These infographics can be used to communicate a high level of information regarding:
- why student satisfaction assessments are important
- how the strengths and challenges are determined
- your top institutional strengths
- your key institutional challenges (which are priorities for improvement)
- what you plan to do with the results
- student perceptions on institutional choice
- what factors influenced their decision to attend your institution
- your bottom line indicators of summary satisfaction and the likelihood to re-enroll.
Download the appropriate infographic/Powerpoint for the survey versions you administer on campus
TO COMPLETE THE INFOGRAPHIC/POWERPOINT
Suggestions on where to share these infographics
- Senior leadership meetings
- Faculty sessions
- Departmental meetings
- Staff gatherings
- Student government sessions
- Alumni communications
Post in high traffic areas:
- Student union
The results from your satisfaction assessments are also important to include in your strategic planning efforts, as part of your accreditation documentation, to inform your retention/student success activities and to identify institutional strengths for recruitment messaging. We encourage you to be intentional in sharing your results with all of the right people on campus to benefit these various areas.