Student Satisfaction Inventory™
The Student Satisfaction Inventory™ is available in several different versions so that campuses can choose the type and length that best suits their needs.
- The 70-question (Form A) or 40-question (Form B) versions are available for:
- Four-year public and private institutions
- Community, junior, and technical colleges
- Two-year career or private schools
- Canadian versions, with items specific to Canadian institutions, are available for two-year or four-year institutions.
The Student Satisfaction Inventory can be administered online or in paper form. Click on the samples below to see each version.
Web-based survey samples
|Four-year college/university||Community/junior/technical college||Two-year career/private||Canadian||Spanish|
|Form A||Form A||Form A||4 year||4 year|
|Form B||Form B||Form B||2 year|
The reporting deliverables from RNL include a wealth of data automatically. We will deliver your calculated data in the RNL Client Portal, with a variety of reporting formats available to you to review and analyze your student feedback.
The deliverables include:
- The Main Report: Compare your institution’s survey results to the national comparison group or in some cases a regional comparison group. Your institutional strengths (items with high importance and high satisfaction) as well as your specific challenges (high importance and low satisfaction) are clearly identified.
- The Year to Year Report: Compare your most recent survey administration with a previous administration so you can see where satisfaction levels have shifted significantly over time.
- Comparison Report: Allows you to isolate the data by specific demographic subpopulations to provide you with a better understanding of the perceptions of subsets of your overall population.
- Versus Report: Compare two demographic subpopulations to each other, to see where one group may be significantly more or less satisfied than another group.
- Single Group Report: Allows you to isolate the data by a specific demographic subpopulation and compare it with the corresponding demographic subpopulation on the national level.
- Raw data files: Reflect all of the individual responses to each survey item as well as the demographic responses for additional analysis on campus.
- Open ended comments: Captured with online administrations, the comments provide qualitative information from your surveyed population.
To learn more and to see a preview of the reporting in the RNL Client Portal, listen to this brief introduction:
Additional assessments and analytics
- Student Satisfaction Inventory™ for traditional-aged undergraduate students.
- Institutional Priorities Survey™ for administrators, faculty, and staff.
- Adult Learner Inventory™ for undergraduate students 25+ enrolled at adult-learning-focused institutions.
- Adult Student Priorities Survey™ for graduate students and adult undergraduate students as well as adult students in weekend, evening, and continuing education courses.
- Priorities Survey for Online Learners™ for students in online distance learning programs.
- Parent Satisfaction Inventory™ for parents of college students at four-year institutions.
RNL Retention Management System Plus™
Increase retention and completion with these early-alert and motivational assessments.
RNL Student Success™
Discover the most comprehensive way to nurture and develop successful students from pre-enrollment through graduation.