After your order is placed, our Student Success team will set up your survey and send you an email outlining your next steps which include:
- Ideas for promoting your survey administration
- Uploading your student file
- Customizing your email messages
- Adding your campus specific questions
After your order is placed, your paper surveys will arrive within 10 business days. You will need to:
- Determine your representative survey audience
- Create your campus specific questions
- Distribute (and collect) the surveys
- Ship completed surveys back to RNL for scanning/scoring
An email notification will be sent to you when your reports are available at the RNL Portal. To assist with your report interpretation we have:
Still have questions? See our: FAQ
Have you seen these?
More Items to Consider
Do you have survey/report samples?
Yes, these are all available on the web. Samples can be found on our samples webpage.
Do you have resources to help us interpret and use results?
Of course! We have a wealth of resources that will help you work through your results. Take a look at our webpages for interpreting and using your results.
Who will be included in my National Norm?
As a standard, we update our National Norms once a year (in the summer months). Typically, results include all institutions that have completed your survey type in the last three years. Your National Norm list can be found here.
Do you offer Accreditation Support?
Yes, we do! our Support to help you with your accreditation can be found here.
What if we also assess student engagement?
Many institutions alternate between assessing student satisfaction and student engagement. You can learn more about how these two types of assessments support each other here.
How your campus benefits from regular surveying
More than 2,000 campuses have used these Satisfaction-Priorities Surveys, and the ones that have had the most consistent and lasting success are those that survey regularly.
Ruffalo Noel Levitz recommends surveying annually or every other year. Regular surveying:
- Allows you to chart student satisfaction over time and measure your progress
- Identifies new challenges that may arise
- Provides ongoing data for campus planning, helping you allocate your resources more efficiently
- Keeps your campus focused on providing a high quality of student life and learning