A Look Back at Our Top 2022 Fundraising and Donor Engagement Blogs
Last year, we sent you a ton of content about the rapidly changing world of donor engagement. As we move into a new year, we thought it would be good to look back and share some great insights you might have missed. Here are our top blogs in three key areas. I encourage you to check them out and use what you read to jumpstart your 2023 fundraising strategy.
New tech is transforming donor engagement
2022 was the year that many organizations adopted new channels and strategy to engage donors. Texting, AI-based personalization, and coordination across multiple channels were key themes. These three blogs in particular offer great insights.
- Still on the fence about texting for fundraising? The data show how much texting can boost donor engagement.
- How can your donor engagement be like Amazon, Netflix, and Spotify? Through the power of AI-based personalization.
- Here are key challenges in healthcare fundraising that are really fundraising opportunities.
Giving days and crowdfunding are evolving, and the innovation options are endless
Just about every organization has a giving day at some time, and time-sensitive giving options are a key way to encourage donors to take action. Check out these key recommendations from RNL experts:
- Here are five ways to innovate in your giving day experience.
- Why it might be time to break up with your online giving site when your donors just aren’t into it.
- Avoid “crowdfailing” with your crowdfunding efforts.
Being strategic with data is the best path to better fundraising results
Big gifts are not something that you will just stumble into. They take time and a strategic approach to donor engagement to cultivate. And if you use a data-driven approach to donor engagement, you’ll have greater return on your budget spend, and most importantly, create a better donor experience. Here are a few key insights on how to be strategic in your donor engagement:
- What fundraisers said they need to build a major gift pipeline.
- How data investment can solve the mystery of your missing donors.
- My 2022 word of the year: pipeline, and why major gifts don’t grow on trees.
Even more insights and research for fundraising
We have a ton of great resources on the RNL website for fundraisers. I encourage you to check out all the RNL fundraising blogs, the great on-demand webinars, and fundraising research on the site. And, as you review what RNL experts and our client partners have to say, contact us if you want to talk about the strategies that will make 2023 your best fundraising year ever.
Talk with our fundraising experts
Let’s talk about how you can increase donor engagement and strengthen your donor pipeline. Ask for a free consultation with our experts.