2022 RNL NATIONAL CONFERENCE RAFFLE PRIZE DRAWING OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING.
How to Enter. Eligible registrants of the 2022 Ruffalo Noel Levitz, LLC National Conference (RNLNC), which will take place from July 14-16, 2022, in Washington, DC and may enter this Drawing for an opportunity to win one of the following daily prizes:
(1) one of ten RNL branded Yeti Tumblers;
(2) one of six tickets to ride The Capital Wheel;
(3) one six $25 Gaylord gift card;
(4) one $50 Brass Tap gift card;
(10) Dallas String Quartet fanpacks;
(5) one Apple AirPods;
(6) one JBL Bluetooth Speaker; or
(7) one $300 gift card to Old Hickory Steakhouse.
The entry period starts on Thursday, July 14, 2022 and ends on Saturday, July 16, 2022 (Drawing Period). All entries must be submitted before 2:30pm Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) on Thursday, July 14, before 4:00pm on Friday, July 15, and before 11am EDT on Saturday, July 16 to be eligible for that day’s prizes.
The individual who submits an entry will be referred to herein as “Entrant.” Entrants may enter up to once per day. All Entrants will automatically be entered to win the grand prize of one 2023 RNLNC conference registration and hotel package.
All eligible entries submitted shall become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned, except as specified in these Rules. By entering, Entrant agrees to abide by all terms of the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor.
- Eligibility. The Drawing is open only to eligible registrants of RNLNC who are legal residents of the United States, who have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry, . Limit one (1) entry per person per day. Employees of Sponsor and any person working directly on this Drawing, exhibitors, vendors, sponsors of the Conference, their support personnel and the respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate families of each (parent, sibling, spouse, child, or household member) are not eligible.
In addition, if the Entrant is an employee of a public school/government agency:
- Receipt of a prize may be restricted by additional laws, rules and regulations, and may be restricted by the written policy, if any, of the potential winner’s employer.
- If selected as a winner, Entrant will be required to sign and return a Winner’s Acceptance Form prior to the issuance of the Prize, which will include a no conflict of interest certification to be signed by the school district/government agency employer (if applicable) in which the employer will confirm: (1) its awareness that Entrant has been selected as a potential winner in a Drawing held by Sponsor; (2) your acceptance of the prize will not violate any conflict of interest or other rules, regulations, or laws applicable to the employer; and (3) that Sponsor’s grant of the prize and your acceptance of the prize will not violate any existing agreement or contract between Sponsor and employer or affect Sponsor’s right to bid on or enter into any contract with the employer.
- Winner Selections. Winners will be selected by a computerized random method for determining winning status of an Entrant from all eligible entries received up to the time of the applicable draw from a randomization pool of all eligible entries received over the Drawing Period. Winners may be announced either daily or following the close of the Drawing. The drawings are scheduled to be held daily. Entrant does not need to be present to win.
- Chances of Winning. Odds of being selected in the Drawing will be determined by the number of entries received. Approximately 1,000 persons are expected to attend the 2022 RNLNC.
- Prize. A total of 36 (#) prizes will be awarded as follows:
|Approximate Retail Value (ARV)
|RNL Branded Yeti (10)
|Capital Wheel Tickets (6)
|Gaylord Gift Card (6)
|Brass Tap Gift Card (1)
|Dallas String Quartet fanpacks (10)
|JBL Bluetooth Speaker (1)
|Apple AirPods (1)
|Old Hickory Steakhouse (1)
|2023 RNLNC Package (1)
Any applicable Federal, State and local taxes, and all other expenses not specified herein, if any, is the responsibility of the winner.
- How to Claim or Receive Prize. Potential prize winners will be notified on or before 7/16; or by telephone or email on or before 7/16, by a representative of Sponsor via the e-mail address or daytime telephone number used in conjunction with Entrant’s Conference registration, to confirm that the potential prize winners meet the eligibility requirements of the Drawing Official Rules, and to award the prize. Potential winners may contact Stephanie Robinson via email at Stephanie.firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain details on how to claim or receive the prize.
- General. VOID WHEREVER PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. Prizes will be awarded in accordance with any and all laws, rules and regulations, and in accordance with the written policy, if any, of the winner’s employer. In the absence of such a written policy, the prize will be awarded in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Entrants are solely responsible for making sure that an award of the prize would be in compliance with the foregoing. In the event the awarding of the prize should violate any applicable law, rule or regulation or policy, the prize will be forfeited and Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may choose whether to award the prize to another Entrant.
By entering this Drawing, Entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules, and acknowledge that the results are final in all respects.
By accepting a prize, winner grants to Sponsor the right to use and publish her or his name and if provided by Entrant, his or her picture or likeness, Institution Name, City and State, online, in print and in any other media, in connection with the Drawing. Information submitted to Sponsor may be published or distributed in print, electronic or other form, for any lawful purpose, including but not limited to advertising and publicity purposes without further permission or compensation unless prohibited by law. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend part or all of this Drawing should any cause beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Drawing. In such event, Sponsor may award prizes in a random Drawing from all eligible entries received up to the date of cancellation or suspension. Sponsor may prohibit any Entrant from participating in the Drawing or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Drawing by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrants or Sponsor representatives. By entering this Drawing, all Entrants who are U.S. residents agree that they may receive marketing materials, communications and other materials from the Sponsor.
- How Disputes Are Resolved. By participating, you agree that: (1) any disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this drawing, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court within Delaware; (2) any claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this drawing, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will an Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and each Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, any other damages other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrants and the Sponsor in connection with the program, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Delaware, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Delaware or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Delaware.
- Limitation of Liability. By entering the Drawing, Entrants agree to release and hold the Sponsor and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agencies harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Drawing. By accepting the prize, each winner releases Sponsor, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and their directors, officers and employees, from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, costs or expenses, including without limitation property damages, personal injury and/or death, arising out of participating in this Drawing, or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
- Privacy Statement. Information Entrants provide to Sponsor will be used to communicate with Entrants in relation to this Drawing as well as to notify prize winners, and to send Entrants information about other Sponsor products and services, if requested by Entrant.
- Names of Winners. To obtain the names of the winners (available after winner confirmation is complete), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: 2022 RNLNC Drawing Winners, 1025 Kirkwood Parkway SW, Cedar Rapids, IA 52404. Requests must be received no later than August 15, 2022.
- Sponsor. Ruffalo Noel Levitz, LLC, 1025 Kirkwood Parkway SW, Cedar Rapids, IA 52404.
Copyright © 2022 Ruffalo Noel Levitz, LLC or its affiliate(s). All rights reserved. Drawing Entrants are hereby authorized to copy these official rules on the condition that it will be for the entrant’s personal use and not for any commercial purpose whatsoever.