On-Campus Phonathon Services
Our on-campus clients can expect:
- A robust Phonathon managed by an on-site, full-time program center manager dedicated to recruitment, retention, and training of the student calling team. Our managers are there during the entire shift to maximize your results each night.
- Your students connecting with your alumni, parents, and friends from your campus.
- Strategic planning and consultation by our experienced team of fundraising professionals, designed to help you get the most out of your Phonathon and annual giving program.
- Data Enrichment Services to help increase the quality of your data before and throughout your phonathon program.
- CAMPUSCALL, our industry leading telemarketing software, used at over 487 institutions.
- Comprehensive and actionable reporting designed to fit your needs.
- All necessary hardware brought to campus for the duration of your Phonathon.
- A collaborative partnership meant to enhance the results of your Phonathon.
Will I lose control of my Phonathon?
Quite the opposite. It’s your Phonathon program, we are just there to help you get the most out of it to meet your objectives by working with you as a consultant and partner that ensures the successful execution of your Phonathon program.
Is my program going to be cookie cutter?
No. We begin the partnership with the intention to understand your program’s unique strengths and weaknesses and develop a collaborative plan tailored to help you meet your objectives.
Do you provide temporary management?
Yes. While we prefer long-term partnerships with our clients, we recognize that during times of staff turnover, some institutions need our assistance to keep their program running while a new manager is identified and hired.
How do I know if the on-campus management solution is right for my institution?
Contact us today so we can learn more about your organization and determine if our on-campus solution is the right fit for you.
Hear why clients use Ruffalo Noel Levitz’s On-Campus Phonathon Management:
"Making the choice to engage with Ruffalo Noel Levitz a year ago meant bringing on an entire team of professionals dedicated to maximizing the success of our phone program. From data integrity and predictive modeling to refined segmentation, we are able to optimize our phone program with improved results. Their expertise with our phone program means we can focus on other aspects of our annual giving initiatives."
Executive Director, Annual Fund
Illinois State University