2017 Strategic Enrollment Planning Executive ForumApril 26-27, 2017Chicago
Is your campus prepared to meet the changing academic demands, employment needs, and increasing diversity of learners in today's marketplace? Do you have a solid plan for achieving enrollment success even as the path to that success has shifted dramatically?
Bring a team to evaluate high-impact strategies that cross divisional lines
For maximum benefit, we encourage you to bring your entire Cabinet or Executive Leadership Team, including but not limited to:
- Provost or chief academic officer
- Chief fiscal officer
- Chief enrollment officer
- President or chancellor
- Influential and broad-thinking faculty
- Board members
- Trusted colleagues and associates of the above
Strategic enrollment planning (SEP) works best when it is guided by a team that includes campus members responsible for academic affairs, fiscal management, and enrollment management. Hands-on planning time will be provided to apply SEP concepts and to begin building a plan. You'll see how to prepare your campus for the future with a high-impact, data-driven strategic enrollment plan that incorporates academic and fiscal planning.
Strategic enrollment planning that emphasizes academic demand and return on investment
Strategic enrollment planning is more than a long-term recruitment or retention plan. It is a data-informed process that aligns an institution's fiscal, academic, co-curricular, and enrollment resources with its changing environment to accomplish the institution's mission and ensure the institution's long-term enrollment success and fiscal health.
During this forum, you will participate in a series of sessions on creating or fine-tuning a data-driven strategic enrollment plan. The following are just two of the critical topics in strategic enrollment planning we will explore:1. Evaluating academic program trends, internal and external, and their revenue implications, so as to create strategic enrollment plans that are aligned with future demand.
2. Conducting a return-on-investment (ROI) analysis to develop new strategies, refine current ones, and make sure that strategy development is integrated with enrollment and financial projections.
Sessions will also cover other key topics, including:
- Assessing the full range of external trends and demands—and internal strengths and weaknesses—that influence enrollment.
- Preparing your campus with a data-driven strategic enrollment plan that incorporates academic and fiscal planning.
- Consideration of strategies for strengthening student success and retention as well as new student enrollment.
- Designing a cross-divisional strategic enrollment planning process that will win support campuswide.
You’ll leave with a roadmap for effective strategic planning including immediate action steps your team can take to advance your planning process.
Save by bringing a group
Receive a discounted rate when you
bring 3 to 15 people.
Get details and register
Attend a second
in Chicago in April
Symposium on the Recruitment and Retention of Diverse Populations
April 25-26, 2017—Held immediately prior to the Executive Forum.
Plan for the future by diversifying student enrollment. Attend
both events and save $100 on the combined registration fee.