This series of recorded presentations offers short tutorials on topics that are relevant for the implementation of the Satisfaction-Priorities Survey instruments. Many of the sessions are five minutes or less.
You can listen to the whole series or select the sessions that are most relevant to your institution based on the information you need, depending on where you are in the process. You can listen at your own desk or you can share the information with a committee that is working on a satisfaction surveying project.
Each presentation stands on its own but also fits into the larger series of presentations.
- Six critical steps in satisfaction assessment – 3 minutes
- Introduction to the Satisfaction-Priorities Surveys – 5 minutes
- Three metrics satisfaction data helps support – 10 minutes
- Seven questions satisfaction data helps you answer – 10 minutes
- Introduction to the reports – Coming soon
Systematic Assessment Cycle
- Systematic assessment cycle overview – 3 minutes
- Survey your students – 5 minutes
- Review and share your results – 5 minutes
- Explore your results part one – 10 minutes
- Explore your results part two (focus groups) – 10 minutes
- Respond with new initiatives – 10 minutes
- Inform the campus – 7 minutes
- Establish a cycle – 4 minutes
Using the Data on Campus
- Using satisfaction data for retention – 10 minutes
- Using satisfaction data for strategic planning – 5 minutes
- Using satisfaction data for accreditation – 5 minutes
- Using satisfaction data for recruitment – 5 minutes
National Satisfaction-Priorities Reports
Let us know if there is additional content that would be helpful to you.