Top solutions provider offers more than 150 sessions covering trends and strategies for college student recruitment, campus marketing, financial aid, fundraising, and college student success
June 11, 2018—Ruffalo Noel Levitz, the leading provider of higher education enrollment, student success, and fundraising solutions, has announced the full programming schedule for the 2018 RNL National Conference in Orlando, Florida, July 24-26.
With more than 150 sessions, the conference offers a depth and breadth of topics on some of the most important issues in higher education management, as well as opportunities to exchange ideas with experts and higher education professionals from around the country. Conference highlights include:
- How big data will transform higher education, from strategic planning to student retention to donor outreach
- Smarter ways for campuses to use digital marketing and personalization to more effectively engage students, alumni, parents, and donors
- Top trends in enrollment management, student success, and fundraising that require new approaches
- Networking opportunities with experts, leaders, and professionals in higher education
- New products and services bringing innovation to campus marketing and fundraising
- Keynote addresses from nationally renowned speakers: Byron Pittls of ABC’s Nightline, higher education researcher Jeffrey Selingo, and Dr. Christopher Howard, president of Robert Morris University.
The conference has previously focused specifically on enrollment management and college student success. The 2018 event has been expanded to include an extensive fundraising track, making it the most comprehensive higher education conference.
“Demographic changes, advancements in technology, shifts in communication preferences, economic pressures, and many other factors have altered everything from bringing in your class to graduating your students to building a strong relationship with alumni,” said Sumit Nijhawan, CEO of Ruffalo Noel Levitz. “There are shared lessons we all can benefit from to better engage our communities across the entire student lifecycle. The mission of this conference is to give higher education professionals the insights, innovations, and intelligence they need to manage each stage of that relationship.”
About Ruffalo Noel Levitz
Ruffalo Noel Levitz is the leading provider of higher education enrollment, student success, and fundraising solutions. More than 1,900 colleges, universities, and nonprofit organizations rely on RNL for advanced analytics, personalized engagement, and industry-leading insights to achieve their missions. The firm is focused on the entire lifecycle of enrollment and fundraising, assuring students find the right college or university, graduate on time, secure their first job in their chosen field, and give back to support the next generation. Ruffalo Noel Levitz conferences, research reports, papers, and articles help clients stay on top of current trends.