Event to provide fundraising leaders with in-depth look at emerging opportunities for fundraising and donor engagement
June 1, 2017 —Ruffalo Noel Levitz, the recognized leader in enrollment and fundraising management solutions, will outline key strategies for building a modern, digital-powered fundraising program at the Digital Philanthropy and Millennial Engagement Conference. The event will be held July 26-28 in Denver, Colorado. Diana Nyad, author of Find a Way and sportscaster for ABC and National Public Radio, will deliver the opening keynote address.
This year’s conference features more than a dozen sessions from top experts in digital marketing and donor engagement. Speakers include:
- Jackie Funk, Serious4Social – The Art and Science of Social Selling;
- Bob Burdenski, Robert Burdenski Annual Giving – The Next Generation of Annual Giving;
- Caryn Stein, Vice President of Marketing, and Jim Rogers, Chief Marketing Officer, Ruffalo Noel Levitz – Transforming Your Alumni Personal Journey With Advanced Analytics and Automation;
- Josh Robertson, Vice President, Product Strategy, Ruffalo Noel Levitz – Mastering Digital and Mobile Advertising;
- Brian Gawor, Vice President of Research, Ruffalo Noel Levitz – Digital Philanthropy and Millennial Engagement in 2017: Results and Analysis From Our Latest Research.
“It’s crucial for fundraising leaders to understand the opportunities and implications of a rapidly changing marketing environment,” said Caryn Stein, RNL vice president of marketing. “This year’s line-up offers a practical look at innovations in online giving, digital advertising, advanced analytics, and new marketing technologies, so leaders who are under increasing pressure can embrace and implement the right strategies to achieve new levels of success and get more from their efforts.”
In addition to expert- and peer-led sessions, attendees will have a chance to receive personalized, complimentary digital strategy consultations as well as networking opportunities with fundraising colleagues. To review the full agenda and register, please visit www.RuffaloNL.com/Digital2017.
About Ruffalo Noel Levitz
Campuses turn to Ruffalo Noel Levitz to reach their goals for student recruitment, marketing, financial aid, student success, and donor engagement. The firm is distinguished by its powerful array of technology-enabled enrollment and fundraising tools currently used by more than 1,800 colleges, universities, and nonprofit organizations across North America and beyond. In addition, Ruffalo Noel Levitz conferences, research reports, papers, and articles help clients stay on top of current trends. For the latest insights, visit www.RuffaloNL.com.