The Crowdfunding and Giving Day Index presents insights and results from 6,116 charitable crowdfunding projects totaling more than $105 million in giving.
Charitable crowdfunding has become the premier peer-to-peer online giving opportunity.
The report includes key results and benchmarks such as:
- The types of campaigns institutions run, their average results by type, and the average duration
- Metrics for first-year results for campuses running their first crowdfunding campaigns
- The most popular terms used in naming crowdfunding campaigns
- The impact of custom giving pages for evergreen giving
- 8 best practices based on these results
Eric Billings and Brian Gawor from RNL review the results and talk about key practices for success with charitable crowdfunding.
And request a demo of RNL ScaleFunder today, and let the RNL experts show you how these key tactics can amplify your success!