Reach more donors by transforming the quality of your data
Data quality drives the success of annual giving programs. To connect with donors across multiple channels—phone, email, mail—you need to have quality contact data.
Our Data Enrichment services help you increase the number of donors you can reach, increasing your chances of making meaningful contact and building a relationship that leads to giving. They cover a variety of channels so you can reach donors even if they have changed their contact information. Our Data Enrichment experts also can provide insight on how to apply the data to your existing campaigns.
Talk to our fundraising strategists about how you can connect with more donors by enriching your data
What’s Included with Data Enrichment
- Cell Phone Append—focuses on finding new mobile phone numbers; can be a conducted either at the outset of the phonathon program or throughout your program.
- Phone Append and Verification—delivers the highest quality results by combining phone append research with advanced data logic.
- Telephone Append—adds new telephone numbers and verification scores that can be used to target prospects most likely to have an accurate phone number
- Wireless Identification—verifies if an existing prospect phone number (based on the first 7 digits of the 10 digit phone number or the prefix plus one) is a landline, wireless or a ported wireless number.
- National Change of Address (NCOA)—identifies constituents who may have recently moved and saves costs on undeliverable mail
- CAMPUSCALL Address Verification—allows student fundraisers to verify and standardize addresses in real time, as they are being entered, while the constituent is engaged in conversation
- Email Verification—identifies which email addresses are suspect, so that the email reputation remains high for an organization, improving open and click through rates
- Email Append—focuses on finding new email addresses for prospects that do not currently have an active email address and for those that not opening your emails
- “Where Are You” Emails—focus on capturing new demographic information by driving prospects online to update their demographic information
- Demographic Update Cards—capture new demographic information from prospects by having them complete and return a self-mailer postcard
- Survey Calls—focus on capturing updated information (employer, email, physical address) and providing alumni affinity insight for the target audience
- Employer Append—adds employer information drawn from a number of sources onto a constituent record
- Employer Verification—identifies more matching gift eligible constituents by appending matching gift information onto pre-existing employer information