|Register||By September 4||After September 4|
|1 to 2 from an institution||$795 each||$845 each|
|3 or more from an institution||$775 each||$825 each|
RNL’s 2020 Donor Engagement Conference
September 24-25, 2020 | New Orleans, Louisiana
It’s time to challenge the norm in donor engagement. Join us for two days of high level innovation, actionable strategy, and new ideas to help take your donor engagement to the next level.
Whether you’re looking to build a more loyal base of supporters, identify a pipeline for big gifts, or engage new groups of supporters, this interactive event will provide you with new insights to drive immediate results.
At the Advancement Innovation Summit you’ll:
- Hear from industry experts about new tactics to maximize donor engagement, including digital engagement centers, marketing automation, and persona-based donor journeys.
- See how AI-driven personalization breaks through the competition for your donors’ attention.
- Learn how institutions have moved the needle on young alumni engagement, including insights from the largest-ever national young alumni survey.
- See how these tactics have worked in action for schools like yours and what you can expect as you apply them to your engagement plan.
- Hear about emerging technologies being used by RNL partners to engage new groups of donors.
- Leave with actionable steps to innovate in your program, which you’ll create with the assembled experts and peers.
- Answer tough questions facing advancement as we work with a highly connected but highly distracted donor base who are attuned to cause-oriented marketing.
See the agenda at a glance below. More details about the 2020 conference will be posted soon. Register now and receive an early registrant rate.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Wednesday, September 23
|4:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.||Optional happy hour social|
Thursday, September 24
|7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.||Registration check-in and breakfast|
|8:30 – 9:30 a.m.||Welcome and opening keynote|
|9:30 – 11:30 a.m.||General session|
|11:30am – 1:00 p.m.||Networking lunch|
|1:00 – 5:00 p.m.||Breakout sessions|
|5:00 – 6:30 p.m.||We parade in New Orleans!|
|6:30 p.m.||Group dinners at nearby restaurants|
Friday, September 25
|8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.||Breakfast and discussion tables|
|9:00 – 10:30 a.m.||General session|
|10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.||Take action: Strategic donor engagement plans|
|12:00 – 1:30 p.m.||Fundraising Throwdown! and lunch|
Accommodations: JW Marriott New Orleans
614 Canal Street (Driveway entrance on 611 Common Street)
New Orleans, LA 70130
All conference sessions will take place at the JW Marriott New Orleans , which will also provide overnight accommodations for guests.
Located in the heart of the French Quarter, the JW Marriott New Orleans is a short walk from many of the city’s best attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. Conference guests will receive a rate of $175/night.
Reservations must be made by September 7 to receive the rate. However, rooms are expected to sell out sooner, at which time they will be on a space- and rate-available basis.