More than 1,500 higher education professionals expected to attend the conference as well as related workshops for philanthropy and historically black colleges and universities.
June 22, 2023—Ruffalo Noel Levitz (RNL), a leading provider of higher education enrollment, student success, and fundraising solutions, is proud to present the highly anticipated 2023 RNL National Conference. Now in its 37th year, the conference will take place July 25-27 in Nashville, TN, and feature a diverse range of strategies and solutions aimed at addressing the unique challenges in undergraduate, graduate, and online college student marketing, recruitment, and retention. RNL will also host related events on higher education and nonprofit philanthropy as well as historically black colleges and universities (HBCUs).
The RNL National Conference is a premier event that annually attracts more than 1,500 higher education professionals, administrators, and industry experts from across the nation. The conference offers valuable insights and actionable strategies for professionals working in college enrollment management, college student success, and campuswide strategic planning. The event includes a range of sessions, keynote presentations, interactive workshops, panel discussions, and peer-to-peer sessions facilitated by renowned industry experts and thought leaders. Attendees can choose from more than 130 sessions across six main tracks covering key areas of higher education:
1. Undergraduate Marketing and Recruitment explores innovative marketing strategies and recruitment techniques specifically tailored to the undergraduate student population.
2. Graduate and Online Enrollment addresses the unique challenges and opportunities associated with graduate and online enrollment, including strategies for attracting and enrolling diverse student populations.
3. Student Success provides valuable insights and tools to enhance student retention and success through effective support services and interventions.
4. Financial Aid Management shares best practices in financial aid management and strategies to optimize financial resources and address affordability challenges.
5. Strategic Enrollment Planning offers a comprehensive framework for developing and implementing strategic enrollment plans aligned with institutional goals.
6. Innovations and Analytics showcases emerging trends, technologies, and data analytics shaping the higher education landscape.
In addition to the main program, the conference will feature several related workshops, including the Higher Education Leadership and Wellness Workshop, the HBCU Summit Workshop, and the National Donor Engagement Workshop for advancement leaders. These workshops provide specialized content and networking opportunities for attendees.
“The RNL National Conference is an essential event for professionals engaged in the dynamic fields of undergraduate, graduate, and online college student marketing, recruitment, and retention,” emphasized Bill McHale, CEO and President of RNL. “With a meticulously curated program designed to tackle the distinctive challenges in these domains, we offer attendees a valuable opportunity to glean insights from industry experts, participate in meaningful discussions, and forge invaluable connections with peers. Together, we will explore actionable strategies that pave the path to success.”
To register for the RNL National Conference 2023 and to learn more about the program, pre-conference workshops, agenda, and speakers, please visit the conference website at https://www.ruffalonl.com/events/rnl-national-conference-2023/. Early bird registration discounts are available until June 26, 2023.
RNL (Ruffalo Noel Levitz) is the leading provider of solutions for traditional college enrollment, graduate and online enrollment, college student success, and higher education and nonprofit fundraising. The firm serves more than 1,500 institutions through data-driven solutions focused on helping them meet their enrollment goals, guide more students toward completing their degrees, and increase giving back to those institutions. With a deep knowledge of the industry and a large roster of experienced experts, RNL provides institutions the ability to scale their efforts by tapping into a community of support and resources.