DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY NOW
Discover more than 30 findings for online program recruitment practices
The 2022 Online Program Marketing and Recruitment Practices provides a window into how enrollment managers are marketing and recruiting online programs. Based on a survey of online program marketing and recruitment professionals, the report covers a wide range of topics and provides a snapshot of current online practices.
Read this report today to explore findings across six key topics:
- Online program strategies: Number of programs offered, new programs, and available instructional formats.
- Marketing and recruitment operations: Responsibilities for marketing and recruitment, working with online program management firms.
- Strategic and annual planning: How many institutions include online programs in those plans.
- Marketing: Focus areas, budgeting, and strategies used.
- Recruitment: Staff sized, who responds to inquiries, channels used, and how quickly institutions respond.
- Admission: Staff responsibilities, rolling admissions, and typical time to accept an applicant.
This is an essential report for anyone who has responsibility for online program recruitment and marketing. Complete the form above to receive your free copy.