DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY NOW
Watch this 3 Minute Introduction to the RNL Graduate Recruitment Report
Complete the form above to download the full report.
Graduate student enrollment has become more important than ever to overall enrollment growth. But there are also more institutions and programs than ever vying for a finite number of graduate students. How can your institution compete more effectively for these prospective students?
Discover a wealth of data in this 20-page Graduate Student Recruitment Report. This survey of more than 1,500 prospective graduate students reveals what these students expect and demand. Read it now to find out:
- Top resources used to research graduate programs
- Most important information on institutional websites
- How quickly graduate students want to receive a response to inquiries and be notified of acceptance
- The most important factors in their enrollment decision
- How many students prefer online, classroom, or hybrid study
- Preferred course length and types of programs
This research report was co-sponsored by PLEXUSS.