DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY NOW
Explore 16 sets of financial aid benchmarks for private and public colleges and universities
The 2022 Discounting Report for Four-Year Private and Public Institutions looks at financial aid benchmarks for first-year and transfer students. These metrics provide insights into how colleges and universities have managed their awarding and net revenue during the last two years of the pandemic. These metrics allow you to compare your results to peer institutions and identify opportunities to optimize your financial aid awarding..
See data from an analysis of 335,000 enrolled students at more than 260 private and public colleges and universities
Inside the report you’ll find key benchmarks such as:
- Discount rate and net revenue metrics for first-year and transfer students at four-year private and public institutions
- Metrics on income and need such as FAFSA completion rates, average gift award per student, and percentage of need met by aid
- Yield and melt rates—the percentage of students who deposit but do not enroll
- Comparisons by institution type, student resident status, region, and more
- Metrics by athletic participation levels—FBS, FCS, Divisions II and III, and NAIA
Complete the form above to receive your free copy of the 2022 Discounting Report.