Explore financial aid benchmarks in our latest discounting report, analyzing 315,000 enrolled students at nearly 280 institutions
How much are you discounting compared to your peer institutions? What are the trends for discounting, net revenue, need, and other key metrics for financial aid awarding?
The 2019 Discounting Report for Four-Year Private and Public Institutions looks at many key financial aid benchmarks for first-year students and transfer students, including:
- Trends in discount rate and net revenue for private and public institutions
- FAFSA filing rates, family income, student need, and other trends
- Yield and “melt” rates—the percentage of students who deposit but do not enroll
- Breakdowns by institution type, student resident status, region, and more
- New analysis of institutions by athletic participation levels—FBS, FCS, Divisions II and III, and NAIA
Complete this form to receive your free copy of the 2019 Discounting Report.