DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY NOW
Know how to meet the expectations of transfer students when they’re considering your campus
Explore findings from a survey of more than 1,100 students
Nearly 40 percent of college students are transfers. They approach the college search process much differently than traditional students, choosing a college much more quickly and often having a more focused and specific reason for choosing a new school. How can your campus meet their needs, engage more transfers, and increase your enrollment of this student population?
The E-Expectations® of Transfer Students report includes insights on key topics such as:
- The most influential resources transfer students use in their searches.
- How transfers initiate communication with a campus.
- The most important content and features on college websites.
- What transfers find most frustrating about college websites…and how they’ll react.
- How many have seen and clicked on digital ads.
This report is a joint research project from RNL, Cappex, OmniUpdate + Destiny Solutions, and Plexuss.