Papers and ResearchResearch, trend reports, and strategies for enrollment and fundraising management
Ruffalo Noel Levitz continually produces reports, papers, and resources to help you analyze current trends in enrollment and fundraising management.
Papers and reports by topic
Most recent papers and reports
- 2016 Motivation of Adult Learners for Completing a College Degree Report
- 2016 White Paper: The High Stakes Development Dilemma in Higher Education
- 2016 Cost of Recruiting an Undergraduate Report
- 2015-16 National Student Satisfaction and Priorities Report
- 2016 National Freshman Motivation to Complete College Report
- 2016 Marketing and Student Recruitment Practices Benchmark Report
- 2016 White Paper: How to Respond to New FAFSA Rules for Prior-Prior Year (PPY)
- 2015-16 National Online Learners Satisfaction and Priorities Report
- 2015 White Paper: The Next Generation of Planned Giving Donors
- White Paper: Healthcare Fundraising
Sign up to receive updates on trend reports and papers
Receive email notifications when we publish our latest reports and papers. You can elect to receive Strategies, our twice-monthly round-up of posts from our blog, and notices of upcoming events. Subscribe now.
Read more strategies at our blogs
Visit our blogs for additional insights, strategies, and research from our higher education consultants.
Copyrighted and trademarked
All of our papers and research, including text and images, are the property of Ruffalo Noel Levitz and protected by copyright and trademark laws. Permission is required to reproduce this information. Questions? Please contact us.