Fundraising Papers and Research
Read the latest findings and strategies from our fundraising management research
Ruffalo Noel Levitz regularly publishes white papers and reports on fundraising management.
Be sure to check back often as we will be updating this page on a regular basis, or subscribe to receive email notifications when we publish new papers and reports.
Papers and Research
- Making Major and Planned Giving More Productive
- The High Stakes Development Dilemma in Higher Education
- Turning Millennial and Gen X Alumni Into Loyal Donors
- The Alumni Participation Playbook: What's Working in Donor Engagement?
- The Threat of Declining Alumni Giving Rates to Higher Education Fundraising
- The Correlation Between College Student Satisfaction and Alumni Giving
- 2015 White Paper: The Next Generation of Planned Giving Donors
- White Paper: Healthcare Fundraising
- Major Gifts Don't Grow on Trees
- Crowdfunding in the Nonprofit Universe
- The Value of Robust Phonathons
- Developing Phonathon Callers with Challenge and Support
- Gift Array Testing
- Stewardship: Creating Strategic Programs That Inspire Loyal Donors
- Multichannel Trends and Opportunities to Improve CYE & FYE Fundraising Results
- Alpha Delta Pi Foundation
- University of California, Santa Barbara