Symposium on the Recruitment and Retention of Diverse PopulationsApril 25-26, 2017Chicago, IL
How are colleges and universities engaging and supporting diverse student populations?
In today's environment, campuses must find new ways to reach out and engage with diverse college student populations, or be left behind as the higher education industry evolves around them.
Join us at this dynamic symposium April 25-26 to hear the latest strategies for recruiting and retaining students of color, adult learners, international students, online learners, military/veteran students, graduate students, transfers, and first-generation students.
20 interactive sessions, all focused on enrollment diversity
Keynote speakers, campus presenters, and enrollment experts will present sessions on a wide range of topics, including:
- How to strategically adapt to today's diverse student marketplace
- The latest strategies for retaining a diverse college student body from point of entry through completion and graduation
- Effective recruitment and marketing strategies for attracting prospective college students from diverse market segments
- Campuswide initiatives for building institutional commitment to diversity and increasing student success
- Recent research on changing demographics in higher education
Watch for detailed session descriptions to be posted here soon.
Bring a team to build consensus for desired changes
Consider bringing a team of colleagues to the symposium to accelerate your institution's plans for changes you want to make when you return home. Reduced registration fees are available when you bring teams of three to 15 paying attendees.
Save by bringing a group and registering early
Who should attend
- Executive leadership teams including presidents, provosts, vice presidents, and deans
- Campus diversity teams including those who serve students of color, adult learners, veterans/military personnel, first-generation students, and international students
- Enrollment management committees
- Directors, faculty, staff, and committee members responsible for retention, admissions, recruitment, marketing, and student success
Attend a second
in Chicago in April
Strategic Enrollment Planning Executive Forum
April 26-27, 2017
Held immediately after the Symposium, this Forum for campus executives will examine the major challenges facing higher education and identify an effective roadmap for strategic planning in today's environment.