Take your enrollment to the next leveljoin us in Austin or Atlanta
Today's challenging environment is pushing enrollment management to new frontiers. Attend this summit to take a deep dive into the latest trends, research, and innovations for nurturing student engagement.
Discover how to build and shape your enrollment
Our summits bring together the latest research, emerging technological innovations, and the best minds in enrollment management to identify new and emerging paths forward for data-driven enrollment leadership, including:
- Mega trends in enrollment management that are influencing enrollment outcomes in every state and region at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
- Student marketing and digital innovations that are changing search and direct marketing programs, website strategy, application generation tactics, and inquiry pool development.
- How to use new and better data to prioritize resources, manage financial aid, control discounting, and increase student retention and completion.
- Market insights and analytics for influencing student perceptions, demand, access, engagement, and affordability, based on millions of student records.
See the agenda for more details. Don’t miss this opportunity to tap into research, big data, industry expertise, and predictive analytics to help your institution plan more effectively.
Individual consultations with industry experts
As a special bonus, each attendee has the opportunity to schedule a campus-specific discussion to address issues specific to their institution with a senior RNL enrollment expert. The Individual Consultations provide 30 to 45 minutes dedicated to your most pressing enrollment issues and will be held on site in Atlanta or Austin immediately before, during, or after the Summit. To make sure these consultations are as productive as possible, each attendee will receive a survey in advance. (If you’ll be attending the Summit with colleagues, please complete the survey together and select a suitable appointment time for all team members.)
Who should attend the Enrollment Management Leadership Summit
• Enrollment managers
• Enrollment management committees
• Admissions directors
• Marketing vice presidents and directors
• Financial aid directors
• Aspiring leaders for enrollment management
Register early, bring a team, and save