Building Demand Through Digital Strategy and Integrated MarketingFree webinar: March 7, 2017 • 4:00-5:00 p.m. Eastern
What's the right mix of recruitment strategies for your campus?
Join our marketing experts to explore integrated multichannel tactics that will make your online student recruitment more efficient, targeted, and engaging. During this session, you'll learn what you can do to:
- Create a more compelling website experience for prospective students
- Develop relevant engagement with students on social media
- Design a digital dialogue to supplement your e-recruitment efforts with text message communications and paid interactive marketing
- Learn how RNL integrates digital advertising in multichannel marketing campaigns
Who should attend?
- Vice presidents for enrollment
- Directors of admission
- Marketing officers
- Any enrollment staff members with responsibility for student search campaigns
About the presenters
Jim Rogers, Chief Marketing Officer, Ruffalo Noel Levitz
Jim Rogers leads marketing, product strategy, and corporate development at RNL. He previously served as CMO at iCore Networks and vice president of marketing at Neustar. He has also taught courses on digital channel management at Georgetown University.
Stephanie Geyer, Vice President, Web Strategy and Interactive Marketing Services,
Ruffalo Noel Levitz
Stephanie Geyer is an expert on higher education web and digital marketing. She has consulted with numerous institutions on online strategy, e-communications, and online engagement. She leads the annual E-Expectations research project.