Boost Your Enrollment Through Multichannel OutreachFree webinar: February 28, 2017 • 3:00-4:00 p.m. Eastern
How do you build demand and meet your enrollment goals? To stay competitive, institutions must develop multichannel campaigns to reach and engage more students who are likely to enroll.
- Analytics—Learn how to use analytics to build the right strategy to boost your enrollment
- Digital—Hear the best way to use digital marketing to amplify your message and reach more students where they are—online
- Creative—Find out how the right creative approach matters when adapting your message to channels like email, direct mail and digital—including Facebook, Instagram, and mobile apps
Who should attend?
- Vice presidents for enrollment
- Directors of admission
- Marketing officers
- Any enrollment staff members with responsibility for student search campaigns
About the presenters
Patricia Maben, Senior Vice President, Product Strategy, Ruffalo Noel Levitz
Patricia Maben leads the development of enrollment management innovations for RNL, including new strategies, services, and technologies for higher education enrollment. She served for 13 years in admissions, most recently as a vice president for enrollment.
Eric Groves, PhD, Vice President, Ruffalo Noel Levitz
Dr. Eric Groves offers more than 15 years of experience as a campus enrollment manager. Before becoming a consultant, he served as director of admissions at Point Loma Nazarene University (CA). He received his PhD in higher education from Azusa Pacific University.