The AIR Forum is the world’s largest gathering of higher education professionals working in institutional research, assessment, planning, and related postsecondary education fields. This four-day conference includes more than 300 presentations by colleagues representing all sectors of higher education and an Exhibit Hall featuring the latest tools and resources to support data use for decision making.
Julie Bryant, associate vice president for retention solutions at RNL, will be attending. There are several ways you can connect with her:
1. Attend one of her three sessions:
- Student Satisfaction Data: Overcoming Barriers and Facilitating Use (featuring four case study panelists) on Wednesday, May 28, at 2:45pm
- National Student Satisfaction Observations: Implications for Your Campus on Thursday, May 29, at 8:00am.
- Engaging Satisfaction: Using NSSE & SSI Data Together on Campus on Thursday, May 29, at 4:15pm (presented by Cornell College and Eckerd College)
2. Meet in the Exhibit Hall (Booth 111) on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday
3. Email Julie before May 22 to schedule a time to meet during the AIR Forum.