Mapping Ruffalo Noel Levitz surveys to ACICS criteria
Institutions that are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) and are using the Ruffalo Noel Levitz Satisfaction-Priorities Surveys can map the data gathered within the surveys to address specific ACICS criteria. Individual survey items can be used as evidence for specific standards, and overall findings and benchmark scores can be used to support and document institutional improvement efforts.
There are separate mappings, specific to the different versions of the Ruffalo Noel Levitz Satisfaction-Priorities Surveys. Each mapping reflects general ACICS criteria as well as the five key areas for Institutional Effectiveness Plans. Select the mapping that is appropriate for the survey instrument you have administered.
- ACICS Appendix A – SSI Career and Private Form A
- ACICS Appendix B – SSI Career and Private Form B
- ACICS Appendix C – SSI Four-Year Form A
- ACICS Appendix D – SSI Four-Year Form B
- ACICS Appendix E – SSI Community College Form A
- ACICS Appendix F – SSI Community College Form B
- ACICS Appendix G – PSOL
- ACICS Appendix H – ASPS
- ACICS Appendix I – ALI Four-year version
- ACICS Appendix J – ALI Community College version