Services for Special PopulationsRecruit and retain nontraditional, graduate, and international students
As college enrollments increase, increasing numbers of students do not fit the traditional student profile. More students are older, more take courses online, more come from other countries, and more continue their educations in graduate and professional programs. In addition, many students transfer in after attending another college.
These students have different needs and expectations than traditional undergraduates, and therefore require different recruitment and retention strategies.
Ruffalo Noel Levitz has the expertise to help you enroll these students and help more of them persist. We offer assessments and consulting to help you with:
- Adult learners (students 25 and older)
- Online distance learners
- Transfer students
- Graduate and professional students
- International students
Are you seeking to grow or shape a special population more precisely, or help more of these students complete their educational goals?
Our experienced consultants can help you assess, plan, and implement actions that meet your enrollment goals. Contact us at 800.876.1117 to discuss your current goals, or contact us via email.
Research on special populations
- 2015-16 National Adult Learners Satisfaction-Priorities Report
- 2015-16 National Online Learners Satisfaction and Priorities Report
- 2015 Student Retention and College Completion Practices Benchmark Report
- 2015 Adult Learner Marketing and Recruitment Practices Benchmark Report
- 2014-15 National Adult Student Priorities Report