Market ResearchGuide your enrollment decisions with solid research and data
What decisions does your institution need to make to reach its enrollment goals? How can you identify which strategic and tactical decisions will be the optimal ones?
Market research services from Ruffalo Noel Levitz provide the data you need to answer those questions. Campuses throughout North America have turned to us for:
- Branding, image, and competition analyses
- Price sensitivity research
- Academic program demand research for new and existing programs
- College market share analysis
- Cost and curriculum analysis
- Alumni outcomes and loyalty survey
- College employee satisfaction assessment
- Custom research studies
- Cost-effective research instruments covering key topics in enrollment management, including student research, parent studies, and surveys of employers and alumni.
The Ruffalo Noel Levitz consultants and research staff have experience with a wide range of analytical tools, from factor analysis and decision trees to predictive modeling, to bring just the right level of expertise to your study. They have extensive experience working with four-year, two-year, private, public institutions, and systems and associations on a variety of research issues.
Ruffalo Noel Levitz also provides consultation on marketing strategy and execution based on the research findings. Ultimately, all of our research ensures that those crucial decisions are informed and guided by solid, reliable data.
Have a research project you would like to conduct? Need data on prospective students, current students, your competition, or other key areas? Talk to one of our experienced market research consultants. Contact us to tell us what you'd like to discuss and when you're available, and we'll set up a free phone consultation.