ConsultantsFind a partner who works side-by-side toward your success
Why have 3,000 colleges and universities and hundreds of other nonprofits worked with Ruffalo Noel Levitz?
Because when you partner with us, you draw on our extensive experience in enrollment and fundraising management, our unparalleled industry data, our integrity as nonprofit professionals, and a comprehensive array of the latest technological tools and assessments.
Begin with a free consultation by phone »
How can you accomplish your goals most effectively and efficiently? Ask for a free consultation with one of our experienced professionals. Call us at 1-800-876-1117 or email us to schedule a time to talk.
Meet our consultants
Ruffalo Noel Levitz has more than 100 full-time consultants, technical specialists, and campus-based associate consultants, allowing you to draw on a vast pool of collective experience.
Learn how you can benefit from our services
- Enroll your class with our recruitment and marketing services
- Graduate more students with our services for student success, retention, and college completion
- Engage your donors with our fundraising management services
- Transform your organization with comprehensive strategies and professional development
Papers and reports from our consultants
Ruffalo Noel Levitz regularly publishes white papers and trend reports on enrollment and fundraising management. Sign up to be notified when new reports are available.
- 2016 Recruitment Conversion and Yield Rate Benchmarks with Infographic Summary of Challenges for 2017
- 2016 E-Recruiting Practices Report and Infographic of 5 Gaps in Digital Recruiting
- 2016 Perceptions of Financial Aid Report with Infographic on College Shopping Behavior
- 2016 Cost of Recruiting an Undergraduate Report
- 2016 Marketing and Student Recruitment Practices Benchmark Report
- Making Major and Planned Giving More Productive
- The High Stakes Development Dilemma in Higher Education
- Turning Millennial and Gen X Alumni Into Loyal Donors
- The Alumni Participation Playbook: What's Working in Donor Engagement?
- The Threat of Declining Alumni Giving Rates to Higher Education Fundraising